Client Relationship Manager
Wendy is an excellent listener, committed communicator, and a valuable team player as she supports our clients as they navigate the mediation process. She relishes the opportunity to walk alongside our Clients during this difficult and challenging time. Wendy’s education in Psychology and Counseling as well as her experience in the mental health field strengthen her understanding of what it’s like to experience trauma and the anxiety a life change like divorce brings. She is faithfully committed to each person we serve and is always there in real time to respond to questions and concerns that arise. She and her husband, Marty, have been married since 1996 and have 2 grown children, Ben
and Lauren. In her free time, Wendy likes to knit, sew, and maintain a long-arm quilting business.
Q&A With Wendy
How did you begin working in Mediation?
I was looking for something to help fill my time after becoming an empty-nester, and a friend introduced me to Leslie. I fell in love with this different way of navigating the divorce process.
What are your top 3-5 responsibilities as the Client Relationship Manager?
1. Welcoming new Clients and conducting their initial intake consultations
2. Making sure our Clients are well prepared for mediation with necessary paperwork, document sharing, & file management
3. Assisting in collecting sworn financial statements and other case management paperwork
4. Handling the paperwork and invoicing with our Clients creating transparency and flow
5. Streamlining the overall process so that our Client's processes are as efficient and smooth as possible!
Why you love working at Garske Divorce Mediation?
Leslie. I believe in what she does and the heart she has for helping people.
What are your hobbies?
I love quilting, knitting, cross stitching, & hiking.
Who do you love hanging out with the most?
My husband Marty, and my children Ben and Lauren.